Barracks Crossings Recreation Vehicle Storage Lot (RVSL) is a secure, fenced in lot with 24 hour access located behind the Skill Development Center (Bldg 870) on Carlisle Barracks. It consists of 48 parking slots. RV is defined to include truck campers, motorized RV's, campers, boats with trailers, utility trailers, horse trailers, etc. All must have validated licenses. Camper tops and canoes/kayaks without trailers are not accepted in the storage area.
|Amount of spaces
||10' x 20'
||15' x 20'
||15' x 30'
||15' x 40'
- All fees will be paid in advance.
- RV will be parked in an assigned space.
- RV will have current base registration (if required), state registration and license tags.
- Customers will safeguard their gate lock combination at all times.
- RV will be operational at all times.
- Parking space will be well maintained at all times.
- All watercraft must be secured on a trailer.
- Vehicle will be properly secured during severe weather to prevent movement and/or becoming airborne. If items can’t be secured, they will have to be relocated.
- Minor maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, tire changes, polishing or cleaning RVs is permitted.
- Extensive maintenance will not be performed on RVs parked in the lot. For example, overhauling a motor, repair or replacing an axle, oil and/or coolant changes.
- No part of an RV will extend into another customers space.
Priority is given as follows:
Active duty military with on-post housing
- Active duty military with off post housing
- Retired military
- Reservists/National Guard
- DoD Civilians
Once a space is assigned to a lower use priority category, that customer will not be asked to give up their space to meet a higher priority need. Fees are paid on an annual, semi-annual or quarterly basis, to be paid in advance.
If you are interested in renting a space please contact Skill Development Center number in the left column.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. The page is maintained by the Fort Monroe MWR. The U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.